Saturday, April 19, 2008

new blogroll additions

Along with nearly everyone else in the universe I added Nathan Stitt to my blog roll - unlike me where I kind of just do my own thing - Nathan's figured out a niche for the moment that people like: NT Greek (for now at least).

I followed his lead too and added "Roger Mugs" (he really doesn't want folks in his church knowing he blogs (I guess that could cause a boatload of problems). So he writes under a pseudonym (a good one at that). He is a pastor and attends RTS so he has some interesting posts and things to say!

Peace!

Labels:

2 Comments:

At 9:36 AM, Blogger Roger Mugs said...

I appreciate it Brian... I'm happy to go ahead and return the favor.

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger Nathan Stitt said...

I hope studying Koine isn't passe. Also I'm probably too opinionated to have the universal appeal you describe. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home